Face lifting treatment via threads is a whole new concept. It gained popularity from last few years. Thread treatment such as PDO threads increase the collagen synthesis which ultimately makes our skin look younger and more beautiful than ever. Threads come in different designs to deal with different types of skin issues. The four types of threads and their functions are as follows:
- SMOOTH THREADS:
- They are injected in cross-hatched manner in the skin layers to increase the collagen stimulation.
- Their name defines their configuration which are they are smooth from outside and have no barbs on the filaments.
- They are injected in areas like glabella, temples, forehead, lips, lip lines, cheeks, neck and marionette areas.
To buy PDO threads we suggest that you choose PDOPro.com if you live in the USA>
- TWISTED THREADS:
- They are also smooth but the thing which makes them different from the first one is, they are coiled and twisted as the name itself says.
- They are placed in areas like nasolabial folds and marionette areas.
- 18 gauge needles for thread lifting are one of the most famous type of twisted threads.
- SINGLE BARBED THREADS:
- Barb is a cut on thread with a laser. They are single barbed means they have one set of cuts.
- These cuts along with thread are incorporated into the skin to make it younger looking.
- They are mainly placed on areas like neck, jowls, mid or lower face, upper neck.
- The PDO threads face lifting treatment is used to create collagen synthesis,in which PDO is broken down to form collagen.
- DOUBLE BARBED THREADS:
- Unlike single barbed, they do not have one set of cuts on their threads. However, they have two.
- They have same functions smooth muscles.
- The double ends of the threads are positioned at the same level under the skin like single barbed threads.
- They are administered in areas such as neck, cheeks, etc.
In case you don’t find genuine vendors for your purchase, you can visit PremiumLift; an online store. Here you can easily get original products at reasonable prices. Also a practitioner who will make the surgery pain free for you.